Campusjäger is offering scholarships for female students interested in a career in the tech industry.
The scholarship in the amount of 1,500 euros is aimed at the following applicants:
- Students of all semesters
- Female students in a degree course with a computer science background
- Applicants ideally have experience in IT projects
- Knowledge in common programming languages, development and architecture, as well as in analytics & data mining, IT security, digital infrastructure, business & technology integration, IT operations, project management is beneficial.
The scholarship consists of the following grant:
- The scholarship holders receive 250 euros per month from Campusjäger for one semester
- Soft Skill Training in FEMALE FUTURE FORCE, the digital coaching program of EDITION F. It provides scholarship holders with access to online courses covering topics such as communication, finance, leadership and creativity for over 12 months
- The annual subscription of the t3n magazine also provides insights into current developments and trends in the digital economy
- Successful and established female mentors from the ranks of the Digital Media Women answer individual questions of the scholarship holders and support them in an advisory capacity
The application deadline is 31.08.2018
Applications are accepted on http://link.campusjaeger.de/femaleTechTalents